Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Don't get it twisted.



Wale & Prince Akeem



Prince Akeem & The Fam


People think that I have it good, just because I'm cousins with Wale. Wrong, think again. I'm just like the rest of the local artist in the area that's trying to succeed. I record music and try to get it out there, just like everyone else. I can get into clubs, shows and other events for free but that's about it. Maybe some free clothes here and there but I still live a normal life. My cousin worked very hard to get to where he's at and I know he expects me to do the same and that's what I'm doing. So, please don't come at me asking why he never put me on yet. The only thing he can do for me is to tell me to keep working hard give me tips and advice to better myself as an artist. Alright, thanks for your time. Peace NICCA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Respect the hustle*

    PS*
    Currently saving for that jacket LOL

    ReplyDelete